Friday, June 12, 2015

Thoughts before the trip...

Well, time flies. I didn't realise that we are leaving for Indonesia this Sunday until my mum asked. I was busy dealing with assignments and at the same time, trying to relax for this holiday. Now that this trip is just about 1 day away, I can't help but feeling excited about it. Just the thought of going overseas excites me and yeah, I was even more excited after hearing that we are staying in a villa. All I can think about is: 'We are going to have so much fun!'. 

But the hard truth is, the main objective of this trip is to probably meet the Indonesians and solve current issues in the society. This means that it is going to take away most of the time exploring Indonesia. There are also possible concerns like having cultural differences in Indonesia (since its the first time to Indonesia) and problems communicating with them. I doubt that these will really happen because the University we are visiting (Ciputra Univesity) seems to be welcoming. They even asked us to take a picture so that they can make a billboard out of it and place it in front of their University. 

So, we took our first group picture: 




An Example of the billboard:
  

The first thought when I saw this example of their billboard was that it was really huge! And it looks like those advertising boards found in Malaysia. But yeah, thank you Indonesia for being so welcoming and putting so much effort in doing this for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment